Complètement Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Complètement Tokio Hotel

Vous êtes fan de Tokio Hotel ? Vous voulez tout savoir sur l'actualité du group ? Ne cherchez plus ! Vous êtes au bon endroit !

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
[18.08.2010] ENFIN ! Le Forum est de nouveau ouvert ! Nous comptons sur vous pour l'animer autant que possible ! N'hésitez pas à poster !!! Meiko&Malili
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

[ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson

AuteurMessage
lamiss56
Toxico du fofo
lamiss56

Féminin
Emploi : BTS Comptabilité
Loisirs : Musique, cinéma ....

En savoir plus sur moi
[ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson Left_bar_bleue200000/20[ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson Empty_bar_bleue  (200000/20)
Dédicasse:
Chanson préférées des TH: Rette mich

[ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson Empty
MessageSujet: [ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson   [ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Juil 2008 - 16:34

Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson

“Hysterical screaming fits. Constant sold-out gigs. Best chart positions. - TOKIO HOTEL! The German pop band has been awarded numerous times in different categories. A real success story! And it only just begun… The show in Luxembourg: Rockhal on 7 MAR 2008 (for tickets: rockhal.lu).

The Interview

The Gallery

Transcript:

Oliver Tanson interviews…

Tom: Hi, here’s Tom!

Georg: I’m Georg.

Bill: And I’m Bill!

All: And we are… Tokio Hotel!

Bill: Lots of fans have written to us saying that some of our songs help them in certain situations, and to deal with them that they feel better afterwards. I know so myself, and I think that every one of us listens to a lot of music at the moment and that music can help and support quite a lot in certain situations, and we of course want to as well. And it we’re happy to know that when we make songs that people feel better and understood afterwards.

I don’t think very much of [indiscriminate]. I think it’s better for people to find themselves like how it was by us, and those that find themselves would be an optimal opportunity. But yeah, I’m not really the type for that.

Tom: It’s good that if you have a band and that you know each other for so long, it’s good to have one another to help and hold on to so that you don’t go walking around through life in a pink bubble and to keep you down on the ground of reality.

Oliver Tanson. Reaching the stars…

Thanks for the heads-up, Dany @ olivertanson.com!

source: olivertanson.com

- Translated from audio by Lenny pour http://www.tokiohotelus.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[ITW] Tokio Hotel interview with Oliver Tanson
Page 1 sur 1